Have you ever had a question and didn’t know where to find the answer? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This section is a compilation of answers to the questions most commonly asked by our constituents. Just start by following one of the links below. If you can’t find the question you wanted to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- How old does my child need to be attend Buen Dia?
- When can I apply?
- How do I apply?
- How do I schedule a school visit?
- I cannot visit the school until February, how will that affect my chances of getting in?
- How long is the school visit and what should I expect?
- I have an 18-month year old and am starting to look at schools. Can I visit your school now?
- What is the cost of tuition?
- How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- I have submitted my application, when can I expect to hear back from Buen Dia?
- I did not get into the school but want to remain in the wait list!
How old does my child need to be attend Buen Dia?
All children applying to Buen Dia must be 3 years old by September 1st of the year they are applying.
When can I apply?
October 1st of the year prior to the school year for which you are applying. Visits are scheduled through the end of February. All applications are due on the last day of February.
How do I apply?
Buen Dia invites you to attend an online info session. After completing a Virtual Info Session, families can schedule a single-family school visit, with your child, you will also receive an application to apply after completing a virtual info session.
How do I schedule a school visit?
Upon completing our info session you will be emailed a form to sign up for a single-family school visit, with your child.
I cannot visit the school until February, how will that affect my chances of getting in?
All applications are reviewed together after our admissions period has ended.
How long is the school visit and what should I expect?
The school visit is 30-minutes long and is a self-guided observational visit. We ask that you bring your child to your visit. You will have a chance to observe the school and your child is welcome to participate in any of the activities in the classroom. If you have questions after the visit, please email us at email@example.com
I have an 18-month year old and am starting to look at schools. Can I visit your school now?
We only schedule visits for families whose child will be 3 by September 1st of the year they are applying. Please wait to schedule your visit until the year before your child is eligible to attend. All families are eligible to attend any of our online drop in info sessions.
What is the cost of tuition?
Tuition and Fees
2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR BEGINS August 31, 2023 AND ENDS ON JUNE 12th, 2024.
Full Time (7:45 to 5:30 p.m.): $29,390/year
School Day (9:00 to 3:00 p.m.): $25,480/year
The yearly tuition for each program can be paid in the following ways:
1) ONE PAYMENT PLAN – The entire tuition may be paid no later than August 1st.
2) 10 EQUAL PAYMENT PLAN – The tuition may be divided in 10 monthly installments due by the 1st of each month, beginning with August and ending in May. A $25 late fee will be charged for payments made after the 5th of the month.
• Returning Students: Each year a $500 fee is due on March 1st for returning students. This fee helps support a health plan for the Buen Día staff.
• New Students: A $500 fee is due with Parent Contract to support a health plan for the Buen Día Family School staff. A $1500 Deposit is due with new Parent Contract. The $1500 will be applied toward the families final Tuition Payment and fees.
Extra hours before or after the 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. School Day Program can be arranged with the directors or head teachers, depending on availability. The charge is $20/hour. Please record arrival and departure times on the attendance form.
To apply for Buen Dia’s financial aid, fill out our application and turn it in with your application. The financial aid application, and supporting tax documents, are due by March 1 of the year you are applying for.
Feel free to download, fill out and send us your financial aid application today.
I have submitted my application, when can I expect to hear back from Buen Dia?
We mail our letters by March 8th yearly. If you need to know your status sooner, you can call the school and ask to speak to the Director.
I did not get into the school but want to remain in the wait list!
All applicants remain in the wait pool.